100 Startrun Screws 5.0 x 100mm
Out of stock
- Superior holding power.
- 50 less drive-in torque required.
- Exceptional corrosion-resistance.
- Cross-Recess, double countersunk head, with patented Star thread and point. Fully threaded.
- Material specification: C1022 Carbon Steel, Zinc +Yellow Dry Wax Seal or Zinc + Clear Dry Wax Seal
- Recess: No.2 Pozi.
- Screws are manufactured and supplied to ISO 9002 standard.
- Windows and doors fabricated using our screw range have surpassed the following British Standards BS7412 – corrosion resistance in accordance with BS 7479.
- BS6375 Pt.II – particular attention is drawn to our screws exceeding clause 6.5 – resistance to accidental loading.
- BS7950 – enhanced security for windows and PAS 023/024 for doors.
- Correct screw choice is vital for the attainment of these security standards.